Take Down Notice
If you believe in good faith that the materials we host infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice, requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing material, which shall include the following information:-
• an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Portal;
• your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a written undertaking by the copyright owner will undertake to compensate us any damages, loss or liability arising from our compliance of such notification.
Please forward your notification to the following address:-
CLJ Legal Network Sdn Bhd
E1-2, Jalan Selaman 1/ 2,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice
If you, as our user believe that any content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or if you believe you have the right to post and use such content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us:
|•||Your physical or electronic signature;|
|•||Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;|
|•||a statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and|
|•||your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Court in which your address is located, or if your address is located outside Malaysia, for any judicial district in which we are located, and you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.|
If a counter-notice is received by us, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days.
Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Updated as at 2.10.2013